SEMI – CUSTOM DESIGNS
Has one of my designs caught your eye? Or maybe custom isn’t for you and/or your budget! Don’t worry – I have semi custom designs that I can customise just for you! Follow the steps below to start the customisation process.
- Browse my collection of invitation suites within my gallery
- Select the invitation suite you love and choose your desired design elements and options i.e. 3 piece suite including, invite, rsvp and note on gifts card or alternatively invite only and matching envelope etc……
- Once you have an idea of what you’re after, please get in touch via my ‘contact me’ page or email direct to email@example.com. I will follow up with an email (usually within 1-3 days) to go over everything with you, including the gathering of wording, names, date, time etc….
- After I have gathered all the information I need, the customisation of the invitation suite begins. On completion of this process you will receive your first PDF proof for you to view. It’s at this point that you can let me know if you would like any changes made.
- Once you’re 100% happy, then it’s time to send to the printers. Printing can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks.
- When your order is printed and packaged, it will then be posted out to your nominated address, or will be available to collect from Kialla.
That’s it! A stress free and cost effective solution to creating your dream stationery.
Custom designed invitation suites are the perfect way to bring your ideas to life and create your one-of-a kind suite for your wedding or next special event. To begin the process of designing your custom suite follow the steps below.
- Please get in touch via my “contact me” page and fill out the form. Make sure to tell me in the “message” box, about your wedding/event, what you like and your style. Also feel free to email any inspo images/moodboard to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are stuck for ideas or need some inspo, please refer to the “Gallery” menu to see past and present work of mine. I also recommend ordering my sample pack of invitations, so that you can see and feel the quality of the paper and print.
- From here, taking into account your likes, dislikes and hearing all about your special day, I’ll work with you to provide a fee estimate based on your budget.
- If you are happy with the quote and would like to commence I will require a deposit of 50% (with balance due on design completion and prior to sending designs off to the printers). Please note, as a service based business this is a non refundable deposit.
- Once deposit is made, I will begin the designing your one-of-a kind suite, taking into account your vision, personality and wedding style. Proofs are provided and from here you can make any changes you would like until you are completely happy. I can even arrange samples on request in some cases at a small additional fee.
- When you are 100% happy with the design and you have made sure all details are correct and the final 50% balance owing is paid , the designs will be sent to the printers.
- Once printed and back with me, additional assembly of elements and details will take place if required. Please allow 2-4 weeks depending on the size and scope of your order. After everything is taken care of, your order will be mailed out to you at your nominated address or ready to collect from Kialla.
Please reach out if you have any further questions. I want to make this as easy and streamlined for you as possible.